Hi, I’m Lauryn. I’m a full-time wedding & lifestyle photographer living in Philadelphia but looking for new horizons and landscapes to travel to. Give me a beautiful day outdoors, an adventurous couple, a camera, and I will be happy.
I absolutely love what I do. I get to photograph awesome couples on the best day of their lives. I am obsessed with candid shots and all of the laughter, cheesy jokes and love that come with them. My goal is to tell your story in a unique, creative way by showcasing all of the small details and moments.
A FEW FUN FACTS:
• I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters (we have no idea where they get it from!) and two fur babies that are pretty cute too.
• My husband and I are both twins because we’re nerds like that.
• I take wood shop classes. I’ve always loved woodworking, I was the only girl in my high school advanced wood shop class.
• I used to be a graphic designer, but I followed my dream and started my own photography company. It was the scariest and best decision I’ve ever made.
• I am super short. I need a step stool to reach my kitchen cabinets.
I would love to find out more about you, feel free to reach out.